Istanbul Homes offers an excellent property management service that brings high profit to homeowners in Turkey. Our professional and experienced team provides a proactive, transparent, and overall service.
Improve Your Profit
Buying a property overseas is considered an investment besides being a dream for most people. If you are staying at your overseas property in Turkey for short periods during the year, you can make a good income by renting it out for short-term stays when it is available. Rental property management service doubles your return on investment by bringing you higher rental income.
Secondly, if you are an investor who is willing to make investments in rental income properties, this service is the very thing you are looking for!
On the other hand, property management services will help you keep your properties of top-quality.
What Exactly is a Property Manager?
Besides renting out your home, we take care of the daily works of your property such as cleaning, bed linen change, taking care of the flowers, etc. Rental real estate management helps to rent the property and handles the day-to-day affairs of operating a rental property. We help our customers maintain their properties day-to-day, locate and retain tenants, collect rent, and supervise maintenance. Depending on the type of property being handled, duties may vary.
• Key Holding Service
24/7 check-in and check-out! We hold your keys safe in our offices to handover when necessary for your guests and tenants.
• High-Quality Housekeeping
We offer professional housekeeping services including the highest quality cleaning and laundry services.
• Maintenance Service
We carry out the necessary maintenance for your property and we treat your home as it was our own.
• Professional Level Photography
We take professional photos of your property for the listings to put it to the forefront.
• Marketing and Advertising
We present your property on over 15 market leader portals and websites, make professional listings with professional photos, 3D tours, and contents highlighting the features of your property.
• 24/7 Customer Support
We provide 24/7 customer support to ensure the happiness of your guests and yourself.
• Punctual Price Update
We update the rental prices to maintain a high occupancy rate on your rental property by monitoring the market continuously.
• Interior Design Support
We ensure that your earnings on your rental property rise and your guests are happy with their experience by decorating the look and the feel of your property.
• Performance Report
You can monitor the performance of your property, your earnings, and expenses online, in addition to tips to improve the current state of your property.
Advantages of Having a Property Management Service
• Super Host Status
Get Airbnb Super Host ranking to put your property forward in search results and draw the attention of more guests.
• Better Tenants
Have tenants paying on time and causing fewer problems.
• Higher Return on Investment
Earn about 60-100% more rental income than long-term rentals.
• Stress-free Process
Manage your properties without facing any problems or stress.
• Flexible Schedule
Keep the property for your own whenever you want, and let us do the work when it is available.
• Legal Arrangements
Leave all official paperwork and legal procedures to its experts and enjoy our service.
Is Rental Property in Turkey a Good Investment?
One of the most common ways to invest in real estate is to buy a rental property in Turkey, as it enables investors to make money both in the short and long term. You will start making money right away with the rental property investment plan, via monthly rental income.
However, without the help of specialists, it can be difficult to reveal the potential. Working with a licensed rental management company saves a huge amount of time and money for homeowners.
You can make more income by partnering with an experienced property management company.
• Property management companies will avoid rental scams. You get your rents on time and on a regular basis. Besides, if the tenant does not pay the rent on time, property management agencies can initiate lease policies and take the necessary action to ensure homeowners are adequately compensated.
• Not only the condition of the property but also the marketing plan is crucial in the rental property market. Even the best in class properties may remain empty for a long time without a marketing plan. A good property management company will ensure that your home is visible to potential customers on rental property portals and websites. To get a wider pool of candidates in less time, these companies write hundreds of advertisements, takes high-quality pictures, and knows where to advertise.
• You have no choice but to make yourself available when a potential tenant wishes to see your house. They may turn into lost tenants if you do not have time to accompany these candidates. 7/24 easy check-in, easy check-out, is offered by the rental property management system!
• If you are a partner with a professional organization, language is not a concern. Experienced companies work as a multilingual team and they establish a good relationship with all related persons such as maintenance staff, suppliers, and tradesman. Moreover, property management companies act as a bridge between homeowners and tenants by coordinating the communication between them.
• Calculation is the first step to effective rental management. Professional property management will help you detect the status of your home with online tracking at one glance. Professional firms report results correctly and transparently. These reports on property management communicate how the property performs, what priorities to concentrate on for that property or portfolio, and helps you to gain more profit.
• The strongest factor for partnering with a rental property management company is that you will deal with a team of trustworthy experts who know the business. You will have peace of mind that your property is going to be handled well and you will make a good profit without dealing with the stressful processes of potential problems. Check rental income properties in Turkeyhere.
What Does Istanbul Homes Offer to Homeowners?
As the experts of digital marketing on rental properties, we ensure that all properties get high visibility on major rental property portals such as Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, etc. Furthermore, property managers offer professional photoshoots, the supply of bed linen, laundry, 24-hour check-in, repair and maintenance, 7/24 guest service, and consulting for interior design. In addition to these facilities, homeowners are also helped with short-term rental permits if their homes are suitable.
Q: Are there any conditions to be met by the properties to be a part of the system?
A: Being in a good location, well kept, and well designed will be the motives to be preferred. The list of the necessary materials in the home will be shared as a checklist.
Q: How is the agreement made? How long would it take?
A: Within a week of the first touch, a meeting will be arranged with the owner or his/her representative. If all goes well then the house will be incorporated into the system during the first consultation. The contract term is usually 1 year.
Q: How will the owner receive his or her money?
A: The payment will be made via bank transfer, directly to the owner's IBAN. Between the 8th-15th days of the next month, the overall income of the related month is transferred.
Q: Where do you keep my key and is it safe?
A: We keep the keys locked in a safe area with a barcode on each for easy operation.
Q: What if visitors forget to give the keys back?
A: We contact the visitors or tenants when this happens and get them to mail the keys back to us. In the case that the keys are not returned or are lost, the deposit of the lessor will be used to replace the keys.
Q: Should the owner stay for a time in the house? Does the min/max time limit exist?
A: The hosts are supposed to leave at least 80% of the availability for the rental duration (this rate may be flexible for special occasions). The owner should tell us 2 weeks in advance of the time of stay. These dates should be reserved for customers/tenants if there is a final reservation for the specified dates, as it is not possible to cancel.
Q: What will happen to the house in the event of any damage?
A: There are guarantees to protect the owner on the online sites where the houses are advertised. It can be compensable, as long as the harm is proven. To secure the owners, a deposit is demanded from tenants for the local channels that are used for longer rental periods. Compensation should be made by the landlord in the event of any harm other than the tenants'.
Q: Should the house be insured by the landlord against fire, flooding, robbery, etc.? Are you looking for any specific insurance type?
A: It is completely up to the house owner. However, we recommend getting insurance. The cost and risks can differ between different properties. We will advise our expert team in case of any need.
Q: How are durable goods refurbished?
A: It can be used as long as the appliance is working. The newer their goods are, the more profit the houses bring. For this purpose, the renovation initiative belongs to the landlord, and the expenses belong to the landlord if necessary. If a complaint about the item is received or the need for improvement becomes apparent, the landlord is notified and the appropriate advice/guidance is given.
Q: What is the non-durable goods (linen, towels, etc) policy? Who pays for the costs? How do you get the landlord's approval?
A: When the house is first incorporated into the system, the owner has the responsibility and the expense of preparing it 100% for renting. We provide guidance and advice. We refurbish non-durable items and hygienic products such as shampoo, soap, etc. after the lease term begins without charging it to the owner.
Q: How are utility bills like power, water, internet, etc. processed? Who's paying the bills?
A: The landlord is responsible for all the utility bills. In case of his/her demand, we can follow them and make the payments in case they provide us with CC details for setting automatic payment orders on behalf of the landlord.
Q: How do you follow their policies and pay for monthly property fees, taxes, etc.?
A: Payments for the property are the responsibility of the owner. In case of his/her demand, we can follow them and make the payments in case they provide us with CC details for setting automatic payment orders on behalf of the landlord.