We are looking for male and female Operation Supervisors to work in one of our offices in Istanbul, Trabzon, Bursa, Antalya, and Alanya.
Operation Supervisor is the main link between our company and current/potential customers. Some of the tasks include interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions, supervisors must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company’s bottom line in either a positive or negative way.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishing primary contact with customers,
• Managing inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner,
• Identifying customers’ needs and wants, give your best to clarify information,
• Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives,
• Using telephones/emails/social media to reach out to customers and verify account information,
• Advising on company information,
• Using CRM to distribute, log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of the sales agents,
• Analysis and monitoring,
• Generating new customer accounts as leads through CRM,
• Handling live chat on our websites.
• Excellent command of the English language and one of these: Swedish, Dutch, French, German, or Persian.
• Foreign language fluency (for one of the languages above),
• Familiarity with CRM technology,
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills
• Good communication, coordination, and execution skills.
• Serious work, a strong sense of responsibility, and the courage to accept challenges,
• Work efficiently with a commitment to high standards,
• Strong customer service orientation,
• Awareness of the current real estate market trends and changes,
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively,
• Excellent listener,
• Team player,
• Between the ages of 22 and 35.
Working Hours (+2 GMT)
• 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
• 10:00 - 15:00 Saturday
Whether you have experience is not critical to us. The most important criteria we seek is, to be honest, and open-minded. The training and support you need when you start work are provided by Tekce Academy in Istanbul, Göztepe office for 6 weeks. During this time you learn all the required skills.