We are looking for male and female Real Estate Agents to work in one of our offices in Istanbul, Trabzon, Bursa, Antalya, and Alanya. Friendly, open-minded personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals who have a genuine passion for the real estate sector.
A Real Estate Agent is a professional intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include providing guidance to buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best and reliable terms.
In addition to Turkish, we need several people who speak these languages at below offices;
• İstanbul Cevizlibağ Office: Chinese, French, Swedish
• İstanbul Göztepe Office: Russian, Chinese, French, Swedish
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accompanying buyers during the viewing tour,
• Advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting,
• Presenting purchase offers to potential buyers,
• Identifying customers’ needs and financials abilities to propose suitable solutions,
• Providing advice to customers on market conditions, negotiation processes, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters,
• Preparing necessary paperwork (contracts etc),
• Having information about real estate markets,
• Creating lists for real estate sales properties that include information such as location, features, images, etc.
• Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met,
• Ensuring fair and honest dealing.
• Experience in the real estate industry is not required but preferred,
• Basic Turkish knowledge,
• Fluent knowledge in one of these languages: English, Arabic, French, German, or Persian.
• Strong interpersonal skills,
• Pro-active and a team player,
• Goal orientated and ambitious,
• Be interested in a long-term career with us,
• Basic knowledge of using the Internet, Windows and MS Office,
• Flexible in your working hours,
• Possess a valid driver license,
• Between the ages of 22 and 35.
• Health Insurance
• Salary + Commission + Bonus
Working Hours (+2 GMT)
• 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
• 10:00 - 15:00 Saturday
Whether you have experience is not critical to us. The most important criteria we seek is, to be honest, and open-minded. The training and support you need when you start work are provided by Tekce Academy in Istanbul, Göztepe office for 6 weeks. During this time you learn all the required skills.
You may check our company page on Linkedin and send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.